Let me introduce myself
I am an mobile developer based in Ekaterinburg, Russia. My real passion is creating of ios applications with an interface that should be easy to use. I have a full understanding the process of software engineering, development life cycle. I am always ready to give designers and managers an advice, that helps to understand how an app should work and how to make it look better. I have a lot of experience in agile environment. It helps to meet the deadline and find better solutions for a project. I am also good as a team-player and in working individually.
Date of birthday: 06.05.1987
Desired position : Mobile Developer (iOS, Android)
Skills and Competences
Language spoken: Russian, English
Computer skills and competences: Flutter and iOS Developer (previusly native developer on iOS)
Programming languages: Dart (Flutter framework), Swift (more than 12 projects done), Python (for home project for fun)
Development (Skills and technologies)
Development skills: OOP (Object-Oriented Programming), POP (Protocol-Oriented Programming), TDD (Test-Driven Development).
Data base: Hive, CoreData, Realm
Frameworks: SDK Development, Reactive Programming (RxSwift, Reactive Cocoa, RxDart)
Package managers, tools and apps: CocoaPods, Carthage, Fastlane, Emacs
Development tools and approaches: Git-flow, JIRA, Jodiz
Application architectures: Swift I use MVVM + Rx, MVCm. Dart I use BloC
Additional knowledge: Work experience with iTunes Connect, iOS Provisioning Portal, Google Play.
Software Engineer / iOS Developer / Flutter (Dart), Team-lead
Working since april 2018 …
Client for the Banking app
- Universal app for toh platform iOS and Android, using Flutter framework
- Using GraphQL API backend and Hive as Database
- Client for the exchange platform - Now project is freezen
Soft Media Lab
Software Engineer / Senior - iOS Developer, Team-lead
Working since april 2016 - 2018
- Avatar — a location-based private messaging app, for strangers. I had created a native iOS application from a scratch with about 20 controllers in.
- Users can search conversation partners who are near to her/him to chat with
- Using RESTful API backend and Realm instead of Coredata
- Push notifications and In APP purchases
- Business logic includes: geographic search, messaging, send files etc
- Creditclub - a credit system which works only in Georgia
- project based on swift language
- Technologies which I use: Realm for database, RxSwift + MVVM architecture, Moya framework for network layer
Software Engineer / Senior - iOS Developer
1 year 6 months (Feb. 2015 - Apr. 2016)
- POS system Aptito — is an all-in-one restaurant POS solution that offers the most complete package of features. My responsibilities included supporting current functionality and implementation of new features.
- had work with refactoring and improvements current code database because app has alot of legacy code, elimination of memory leaks
- had work with printers and barcode scanners SDK, implemented convenient wrappers for development with it
- language Objective-C
- Implementation the mobile application for UBRA Boats, which are an analogue of UBER application for water transport.
- had implemented two apps for riders and shkipers
- business logic includes: geolocation search places, clasterization of items on map, location tracking by trips, messaging
- push notifications
- app has been implemented on VIPER architecture
- language Objective-C
East Media LTD
Software Engineer / Middle - iOS Developer
3 years 5 months (Oct. 2011 - Feb. 2016)
- Implementation the universal mobile application for PinMe social network, which is an analogue of Pinerest social network.
- had experience with networking, work with threads, optimisation of UI elements, camera
- use POP Facebook framework for implemented unusual animations
- had implemented photo editor with photo-filters
- created own network layer framework based on Bolts Facebook framework
- language Objective-C
Live poetry — is an interactive book with rich scope of multimedia elements: video, animations and audio. An application does not have native iOS interface and looks like a real book.
iPhone-version of publishing platform East-Media development. One of magazines released on the platform is Majorca.
- Applications development for «Uralskiy rabochiy»:
- iGazeta - weekly magazine Uralskiy rabochiy (summary)
- Dayly magazine Night-Yekaterinburg
- iPad version of PDF-shop called iАрхив (Night-Yekaterinburg and Ural worker)
1 year 1 month - ActionScript Developer (Oct. 2010 - Sep. 2010)
Implementation of platform for distributing of social games.
Education and Training
Graduated: Ural Federal University Training Software computer technology and automated systems. Dates: April 2006 - May 2010
Additional: information about university from Anabin: University information, Faculty information
Hobby: playing piano, computer games, travelling, basketball and football